Shipping & Handling
- Effective 14/06/20 our delivery charges are as follows:
|Shipping Address||Order Value||Delivery Charge|
|Dublin Postal Districts *||< €100.00||€5.00|
|Co Dublin||< €100.00||€5.00|
|Ireland outside Dublin City & County||< €50.00||€10.00|
|€50.00 to €100.00||€5.00|
* This encompasses all the Dublin postal districts 1 to 24 plus parts of County Dublin including Stillorgan, Blackrock, Dun Laoghaire to Shankhill. Please refer to map below:
- There is NO minimum order.
- We also ship to the UK. However UK customers should consult us before placing an order
Pick Up in Dublin Service
- For customers who live outside Dublin and come to Dublin for a visit we offer a pick up service.
- Customers should advise in advance the date of their trip to Dublin so that we can coordinate the place, date and time.
- This service is available at no charge.
- Customers in Dublin will be informed of delivery arrangements within 24 hours of receipt of order.
- For customers outside Dublin, goods will be shipped within 2 working days of receipt of order.
- Deliveries will be made between 9am to 6pm and a signature from the consignee will be required by our courier.
- If there is nobody at home, the shipment will be delivered to your local DPD or ParcelMotel depot; the location will be highlighted on a delivery slip.
- It will be the responsibility of the customers to collect goods once the first delivery attempt has been made.
- Payment options are PAYPAL, credit card, bank transfer or postal order.
- We no longer offer cash on delivery as a pyament option.
- If you are not happy with a product, please indicate reasons prior to returning.
- Details on the steps to follow will be informed the very same day. We will refund you with a cheque or credit note, excluding shipping charges.
- Product must be received unopened within 30 days of purchase, otherwise we will not be able to refund.